WebbIE and the Accessible programs are designed to be easy to use, so we hope you do not have too much trouble with them! Of course, things can go wrong, and questions do pop up. Check out some of the helpful pages below, or try Contacting WebbIE support.
- How to get the WebbIE programs to run from a portable USB stick.
- Fixing Windows Media Player playing streaming audio. This may help with the BBC iPlayer Radio program and the BBC Live Radio program if they are not playing audio.
- Adobe Flash for the BBC iPlayer. How to get Accessible BBC iPlayer Listen Again to play BBC television programs and let you use the BBC iPlayer website.
- Turning off scripting errors in Internet Explorer and WebbIE programs.
- Bugs and issues with the latest version of WebbIE
- Frequently-Asked Questions (FAQ) for WebbIE
- Getting WebbIE to work with a firewall (ZoneAlarm or Norton Personal Firewall)
RealPlayer is no longer used in any WebbIE software. For reference, here is an old support page on RealPlayer: RealPlayer and Real Alternative.